Friday, May 19, 2017

Build Your Bundle - Oh My!!

I am not big on advertising stuff on this blog but once a year we put some of our BiblioPlan products in this cool Build Your Bundle sale for homeschoolers and teachers.



Since many of you are homeschoolers I don't feel guilty telling you about this sale.  I can't share what products from BiblioPlan are in the bundle sale this year - you will have to wait until Monday because that is when it starts. I can say that I was allowed to make my purchases early and I was thrilled at what I bought!! 


I can also say that if you click THIS LINK you can enter the Build Your Bundle Giveaway. If you win you get some really cool prizes...






 Even if you don't win.. you will get a coupon good off a Build Your OWN Bundle which means you can pick all the cool BiblioPlan products we have in the sale plus a whole bunch of other cool stuff!!


This is the ONLY bundle sale that lets YOU pick and choose what to purchase!


There are 234 products priced up to $120 that you can choose from. There is even a NO PRICE CAP bundle this year!


AND.... if you buy 2 Build Your OWN Bundles you will get the 3rd one for FREE!

Click here for complete details about the Buy 2 Get 1 FREE offer.

Besides the build your own bundles... there are great packaged bundles.

Charlotte Mason, Early Learning, Character Building, Elementary, Upper Grades, SPECIAL NEEDS, Unit Studies and more and more and more...

There are bundles for everyone... including a fun mystery bundle!! 


So go check it out... enter to win... and get ready for the best sale of the year...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving words from kind people make our hearts glad!